[Kde-pim] kmail - Automatic spell correction not working - Problem solved!

Denny lumnis at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 14 20:35:52 BST 2011

Dear all,

I had also the problem that while creating an email, wrongly spelled words
were not automatically underlined in red.

This could be solved here as follows:
I was using a wordbook setting called "Deutsch" (german) which was set as
default. With this setting, I had the issue described above.

When I switched to another wordbook called "Deutsch (Deutschland)" (German
(Germany)) it is now underlining mistyped words as expected.

Note:
For each identity, you can specify a specific wordbook.
For quickly changing wordbooks, you can make the currently active wordbook
setting visible and accessible in your email window by enabling "Wordbook" in
Main Menu-View.

Hope this helps.

Denny