[Kde-pim] filtering

Thomas Olsen thomas at tanghus.net
Thu Oct 27 09:21:33 BST 2011

On Wednesday 26 October 2011 22:18 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 October 2011, Andreas Gungl wrote:
> > Am Dienstag, 25. Oktober 2011 schrieb Thomas Olsen:
> > 1) If I have quite some 100 messages in the Inbox (e.g. after the
> > weekend), filtering starts when KMail2  (Kontact actually) is
> > started. It works through the messages and filters them away. If I
> > switch to the Inbox while filtering is still at work, sometimes
> > messages (perhaps new ones seen for the first time) are no longer
> > touched by the filtering process. They remain forever in the Inbox.
> > Manual filtering of course moves them away.
>
> The same or a similar behavior is present in KMail1. In KMail1 pressing
> F5 (aka Check Mail in This Folder) causes those messages to be filtered.

Could this also be the case if inbox is already selected when the filtering
starts? I'll have to check that.
I always have Kontact/KMail open and more often than not inbox is selected. I
didn't have that problem on KMail1 or on KMail2 on my previous installation.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Olsen