[Kde-pim] Need help with the undefined reference hack

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Wed Oct 19 11:13:10 BST 2011

Christian Mollekopf wrote:

> In the long run only if there is a way to get hold of the
> encrypted/unencrypted content without the MessageViewer. (Frankly I'm
> not a big fan of using the MessageViewer for the feeder, but it seems to
> be the only way).

Yes, using the messageviewer for this is not a good solution.
Sincerely I'd just ignore indexing of encrypted mails for now and move the
feeder to kdepim-runtime.

There is anyway a need for explicitly enable that indexing (as normally the
user doesn't want to have (part of) its encrypted content unencrypted in a
database), and most users probably don't have that many encrypted mails
anyway.

Then we can find a solution later for encryption.

Andras