[Kde-pim] Tasks for Google Code-In

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Thu Oct 27 18:46:53 BST 2011

Hi folks,

Just a remiinder that we can still add tasks for this years Google Code-In
[1].

One of the main differences to Google Summer of Code is that tasks don't have
to be development work, e.g. you can also add tasks related to documentation,
etc.

I came up with four tasks for category "Outreach": creating demo data for our
applications. Since I am currently listed as a mentor for all of them, though
I would appreciate if at least someone with calendaring background could take
the respective one(s).

Anyway, if you have some ideas of your own, this is the time to add them (task
gathering period is until Monday 31st).

Cheers,
Kevin

[1] http://community.kde.org/GoogleCodeIn/2011/Ideas