[Kde-pim] KDE PIM bug triage / developer sprint anyone?

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Wed Oct 19 19:23:39 BST 2011

On Wednesday 19 October 2011 17:02:18 Stephan Diestelhorst wrote:
> On 19 October 2011 15:38, Stephan Diestelhorst
>
> <stephan.diestelhorst at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 19 October 2011 15:09, Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de> wrote:
> >> Stephan Diestelhorst, 19.10.2011:
> [...]
>
> [...]
>
> >> You mean this one which you missed by a few days:
> >>
> >> http://community.kde.org/KDE_PIM/Meetings/KMail_Stabilization_Sprint_2011
> >
> > Eek, missed that. Was that announced on kde-pim?

sort of, it was in the minutes of the PIM team meeting at Desktop Summit,
which were posted here. Might not have been prominent enough of course.

> I cannot find anything in my mail archives, and nothing shows on
> https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/all :-/

old habits I guess, sprints.kde.org is relatively new and mainly for the
organizational aspects of a sprint. We have been organizing meetings with the
kdepim team for ten years already and are so used to do it without it, it's
usually not more than a handful of emails anyway :)

I agree that in the future we probably want to use sprints.kde.org as well.

regards
Volker