[Kde-pim] URGENT Mentoring tasks for KMail for Google Code-In

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annma at kde.org
Sun Nov 20 21:20:17 GMT 2011

Hi Christian,

You added some Google Code-In tasks for KMail at
http://community.kde.org/GoogleCodeIn/2011/Ideas
so we're asking you if you are mentoring them.
Otherwise can you ask the KMail people if someone can? It would be a great
opportunity to triage some bugs but this needs a mentor.
The contest starts tomorrow so this is pretty urgent.

What should the mentor do:
* sign up as a mentor at
http://www.google-melange.com/gci/profile/mentor/google/gci2011

* when this is done, ping one of the admins on IRC (#kde-soc) or email me
directly so we can sign you up (we need your username or email you signed in
with) as a KDE mentor and we'll assign the tasks to you

Hoping for a positive answer, best regards,

Anne-Marie