[Kde-pim] Akonadi::PayloadException: Wrong payload type

kaushik roideuniverse at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 13:17:05 GMT 2011

Hi,

When I am trying to run an application It is crashing with the error
message as

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'Akonadi::PayloadException'
  what():  Akonadi::PayloadException: Wrong payload type (requested:
sp(0)<QByteArray>; present: sp(0)<History>

I tried to figure out the workround but could not. I tried different
versions of KdePilmibs but didnt work.
I tried the master and the stable version 4.7
I could only figure out by the previous mail threads that serializer could
not be found.

How do i fix this??

--
Greetings,