[Kde-pim] Re: Considerations for akonadi-nepomukfeeder update/rewrite

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Thu May 19 11:01:32 BST 2011

Christian Mollekopf wrote:

> Since we will need to port the nepomukfeeders to the new DMS, and I rely
> on the feeders in MindMirror,
> I'd like to discuss what we have to keep in mind during the rewrite.

I know nothing about Nepomuk, so with all of your emails about it over the
last few weeks I don't really know what to say about it, but at the same
time I don't want to feel like you're being ignored :).

Are the threads about 'Broken nepomukfeeders' and 'Nepomukfeeders duplicate
all data' still relevant? Is the proposed rewrite designed to solve the
issues raised there?

What exactly do you propose to rewrite? Just the nepomuk feeders in kdepim-
runtime/agents?