[Kde-pim] Re: Bug? CollectionFetchJob doesn't always work after AgentInstanceCreateJob

Guy Maurel guy-kde at maurel.de
Mon May 16 16:16:59 BST 2011

Hello!
On Sunday, May 15, 2011 09:09:57 PM David Jarvie wrote:

> So my conclusion is that there needs to be some delay before calling CollectionFetchJob if it is to work properly and reliably. This seems like a bug.
This sounds "good" for me! No it is not a joke.
I already wrote some messages about "I cannot migrate..."
This seems to be the "part" of the code we have to look for and prove it is running exactly how it should.
It is also the purpose of my question yesterday: "do we have internal specifications for kmail?"
Such a specification(s) could describe what we need, what we are waiting for.
An appropriate test-program could prove it is working well.

I will appreciate any tips about what I have to look for.
--
guy