[Kde-pim] ItemFetchJob AncestorRetrieval

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Mon Mar 7 15:52:00 GMT 2011

Hi,

I tried retreiving the parent collection of an item using:
itemFetchJob-
>fetchScope().setAncestorRetrieval(Akonadi::ItemFetchScope::Parent);

I'm doing this to figure out in which resource the item is in. So after
retrieving the item I tried to access the resource identifier with:
item.parentCollection().resource(), but that just returns an empty string (the
whole collection only contains the id, thats all).

So, where are those retrieved ancestor collections available?

Cheers