[Kde-pim] Re: Akonadi::ContactSearchJob

Klaas Freitag freitag at kde.org
Sat Mar 12 22:01:10 GMT 2011

Am Mittwoch, 9. März 2011, 10:01:38 schrieb Grégory Oestreicher:
Hey,

> > really nobody? Does that mean that nobody uses this interface like I do
> > in Kraft?
>
> This looks like an issue I stumbled upon during the KDE PIM meeting. The
> incidence editor is also affected. Apparently the Nepomuk D-Bus interfaces
> changed and Akonadi was not updated, or something similar. Volker
> addressed this issue in master IIRC.
Thanks Grégory. I investigated Volkers traces and found that:
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kdesupport/akonadi/repository/revisions/be3b9db96000256b286fad422855d0c92095d6c5

I quickly patched the akonadi-runtime packages in the openSUSE Buildservice
and tested, it works :-)

I'll try to push that fix into the released openSUSE distros. Not sure about
other distros :-/

thanks,

Klaas