[Kde-pim] Re: KMail - do distribution lists work ??

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Tue Mar 8 07:44:48 GMT 2011

On Tuesday 08 March 2011 05:12:24 Peter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Having problems with distribution lists in Kmail, and saw this thread:

> Is this problem/bug fixed yet ?
>
> Ubuntu 64 bit 10.04
> KMail 1.13.5
> KDE 4.4.5

I use Fedora, 32-bit, so there are differences.  However, I saw that behaviour
a long time ago - maybe a year ago?  Certainly Groups email does work now - I
used it last week.  The UI is less than assuring, as it doesn't expand the
group on your composer window, but a test email to a group that contains all
my email addresses proves that the messages were delivered as expected.

Anne