[Kde-pim] Re: Renaming "CodingStyle/Korganizer" wiki page. ( Was: Kdepim coding style: indentation )

David Jarvie djarvie at kde.org
Thu Mar 10 00:17:44 GMT 2011

--===============2057177727==

--nextPart18318356.ov7Y9KBRUc

On Wednesday 09 March 2011 21:47:25 Ingo Kl=F6cker wrote:
> On Monday 07 March 2011, S=E9rgio Martins wrote:
> > >=20
> > > That isn't true.
> >=20
> > Oups, nevermind then :)
> >=20
> > >=20
> > > For KAlarm at least, I don't agree.
>=20
> Are there any other exceptions?

Akregator and Kleopatra seem to use 4-space indentation. I haven't checked =
any others.

> If not, then we could
> s/KMail, KOrganizer, KNode, libkcal and libkabc/kdepimlibs, kdepim-
> runtime and kdepim except for KAlarm/.

Add KAlarm libraries.

However, I don't think it's desirable to enforce 2-space indentation for al=
l other modules or sub-modules, even new ones, when the majority of people =
seem to prefer 4 spaces. I would advocate allowing kdelibs style for new mo=
dules as an alternative.

=2D-=20
David Jarvie.
KDE developer.