[Kde-pim] Re: [SyncEvolution] Akonadi + KDE support: vcard extensions

Dinesh saidinesh5 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 08:16:56 BST 2011

Hello Patrick,

Attached are all the patches which should get the Akonadi branch up and
running, with the addition of KJots conversion.
I have also attached.
git log -p --author = "Dinesh" >
PatchesByDineshToARebasedAkonadiBranchToMaster
after rebasing it to current master...

So basically if these patches are accepted, I hope we can have KDE support
via. command line tool with Syncevolution 1.2?
And any updates on the GUI Sivan? Rohan is interested to work on it too...
So could you folks please discuss it?
It would be really nice if we can get the GUI done by KDE 4.7?

Cheers,
Dinesh