[Kde-pim] Re: 4.7 branch

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu Jun 23 08:12:15 BST 2011

Am Donnerstag, 23. Juni 2011, um 08:25:51 schrieb Torgny Nyblom:
> > Am Donnerstag, 23. Juni 2011, um 03:28:15 schrieb Allen Winter:
> >> On Wednesday 22 June 2011 2:57:24 PM Torgny Nyblom wrote:
> [...]
>
> >> *  the 4.7 branch is closed for anything other than bugfixes with no
> >> i18n
> >> changes without permission.
> >
> > Scripty still tracks kdepim-runtime, kdepimlibs and kdepim master for gui
> > and
> > documentation messages.
> >
> > As long as this is not switched to 4.7, master is in string freeze.
>
> This is a setting on projects.kde.org, is that honored and if so does it
> need coordination when switching?

Sure, if you simply create a 4.7 branch for kdepim* without coordinating this
with kde-i18n-doc, string freeze rules still apply for master and 4.6.

Scripty has only two branches for KDE main modules, master/trunk (trunk/l10n-
kde4) + stable (branches/stable/l10n-kde4).

Gui + Doc messages from KDE master are tracked to trunk/l10n-kde4 ->
translations for upcoming 4.7.0 -> master is in string freeze

Gui + Doc messages from KDE branches 4.6 are tracked to branches/stable/l10n-
kde4 -> translations for upcoming 4.6.x -> branches 4.6 is in string freeze

CC-ing our I18n Coordinator Albert Astals Cid.

--
Burkhard Lück