[Kde-pim] KDEPim - Raptor & SDO woes

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Jul 10 16:19:15 BST 2011

Hey all,

I am wondering how I'm supposed to build KDEPIM master... I can get all it's
dependencies (akonadi, kdepimlibs) built without any issue, but then it asks
for OSC > 0.6.51, so I picked 0.7.1. This in turn is not compatible with
Raptor 2, see [1]. So I thought ok, lets try to built it with Raptor 1, but
how am I actually supposed to do that (cmake config?). I cannot simply remove
it as other packages depend on it (redland, liblrdf, ...).

Also it seems more like I'd have to get a version of nepomuk-rcgen built with
raptor1, is this true? If so, this would mean people have to build kdelibs by
hand just to get kdepim from master? That would be very unfurtunate...

I'll probably have to patch raptor to get this working properly, pretty bad
that this fix is not already applied upstream...

[1]: http://bugs.librdf.org/mantis/view.php?id=451
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de