[Kde-pim] working on the 6 steps from Kevin on 30 Juni

guy-kde guy-kde at maurel.de
Thu Jul 7 19:33:59 BST 2011

 Hello Kevin!

 I am now arrived at step 2)
 and look the method KMailMigrator::localMaildirCreated

 the lines
 const QString instanceName = i18n("KMail Folders");
 instance.setName( instanceName );

 and wonder a little bit: If I try to get the name again:
 QString testTheName = instance.name();

 I don't get anything back.
 Having a look to kdepimlibs/akonadi/agentinstance.cpp
 I find a discrepance of the way to store/get the name:
 void AgentInstance::setName( const QString &name )
 {
   AgentManager::self()->d->setName( *this, name );
 }

 QString AgentInstance::name() const
 {
   return d->mName;
 }

 The memory d->mName don't get written (I think).

 What about that?
 Thanks
--
 guy-kde