[Kde-pim] Akonadi-Nepomuk feeder port to SimpleResource api

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Fri Jul 22 00:31:34 BST 2011

Hey,

I think I finally finished the nepomukfeeder rewrite to use the
SimpleResource api.

Heres the result so far:
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=clones%2Fkdepim-runtime%2Fcmollekopf%2FpimRuntimeClone.git&a=shortlog&h=refs/heads/feederRewritePatched

As you will notice this is not completely cleaned up yet (i.e. debug
messages left). Anyways, I'll clean that up before committing.

So heres what if done:
-replaced any usage of NepomukFast and with SimpleResource api
-Removed the nepomukFeeder class, which was only needed because of the
template stuff
-added NepomukFeederUtils namespace which contains some helper functions
which don't belong into NepomukFeederAgentBase
-removed everything else from NepomukFeederAgentBase which doesn't belong
there and moved to the correct location (actually only findOrCreateContact
that is)
-updated the documentation of NepomukFeederAgentBase
-added the aneo ontology which is currently only used for the
akonadiItemId (to mark the nepomuk resources as akonadi item)
-added a copy of the nepomuk-dms to avoid a dependency on kde-runtime
-added the SimpleResource convenience classes (In the future they could be
generated during the build, but that's not working at the moment)
-ported the calendar feeder to the SimpleResource api

I did not touch the contact feeder so far as Martin Klapetek is working on
that.

Also I noticed an occasional problem that the dms complains about
cardinality of random parameters (i.e. the akonadiItemId),
anyhow thats not critical for the moment as the feeders seem to work fine
otherwise.

Since there did not change a lot from the akonadi side I don't really
expect much reviewing from this side (although all comments are welcome),
but I'd be nice if Vishesh or Sebastian could have a look on how I used
the SimpleResource api.
That would be specifically the Calendarfeeder and the
NepomukFeederAgentBase::addItemToGraph,
NepomukFeederAgentBase::addGraphToNepomuk functions.

If it looks more or less ok, I'll commit so we can work from there.

btw. reviewboard won't take my patch thats why you get it this way.

Cheers,

Christian