[Kde-pim] Re: Hungarian holidays && issues with holiday parsing and the calendar display

John Layt johnlayt at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 1 16:16:01 GMT 2011

On Tuesday 01 February 2011 13:37:57 Szokovacs Robert wrote:

> > The plan grammer is really obtuse at times and makes my head hurt, which
> > is why I'm planning to replace it soon.  Perhaps try:
> >
> > "Nagypéntek"                              on friday before ([easter])
>
> Thanks, its working!

Cool, not sure it's easier to read, but either way is fine.

> http://szo.hu/calendar-bug.png
>
> > Do you mean any "weekend" rule without a "duration" clause is
> > showing up in korganizer as 2 days rather than 1?
>
> Yes. Even worse, all marked days seem to be marked as a two day holiday

Ewww, defo a bug there, I'm also seeing it here on openSuse with korganizer
4.4.10 and kdepimlibs 4.6.0.  It definitely wasn't like that a month or two
ago when I was testing.  I need to work out if it's a problem in korganizer or
kholidays, if the former then there's not much that can be done as we're not
planning any more 4.4 releases, but if it's in kholidays I can fix that.

Could you raise a bug in bko against korganizer but assign it to me
(john at layt.net) for initial triage?

Cheers!

John.