[Kde-pim] Re: Akregator port to akonadi

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Feb 23 16:37:15 GMT 2011

Hi Theo

On Monday, February 21, 2011 17:53:33 Theo Chatzimichos wrote:
> I am one of the gentoo guys. I'd like to finish the akregator akonadi port.
> I was told that this was already a gsoc project and the code is in
> work/akonadi- ports. I installed that, and still everything seemed too
> buggy or not finished, plus there was no intergration with google reader,
> a feature that many people are waiting for. I don't know if it is a good
> idea though, but I'd really like to work on this, given that akregator is
> pretty unmaintained atm while still being popular app. Feel free to
> contact me in IRC or via email for further info. Thanks

I'm sure you'll make lots of friends and fans this way, many people are
looking forward to using Akregator with Akonadi, especially if it brings
Google reader integration.

The maintainer of Akregator is Frank Osterfeld (not sure how often he scans
this list, so I took the liberty to CC: him), he'll be able to get you going.

sebas