[Kde-pim] About Kabc ResourceCached addedAddressees

Sateesh Babu sateesh.kavuri at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 15:52:29 GMT 2011

Hi,

I am trying to use the methods addedAddressees(), changedAddressees()
and deletedAdressees() in the ResourceCached class. Few questions
about this:

* how far are the added, changed and deleted methods track the
changes? As in are the changes tracked based on timestamp? So in the
scenario:

1) Add 10 contacts
2) invoke addedAddressees()
3) delete 2 contacts
4) invoke deletedAddressees()
5) add 4 contacts
6) invoke addedAddressees()
7) delete 3 contacts
8) invoke deletedAddressees()

In step 6 and 8, would I get 4 contacts added and 3 contacts deleted
respectively, or will it be a cumulative of all the changes since step
1?

Is it possible to track the changes based on timestamp?

Is there any example code that I can refer to to check how this
functionality works otherwise?

Thanks in advance,
Sateesh