[Kde-pim] Re: KDEPIM4.6 Beta5?

Marc Deop damnshock at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 15:20:09 GMT 2011

On Wednesday 16 February 2011 13:45:20 Allen Winter wrote:
> I'd really like some feedback on this else I feel like I'm wasting my time.
>
> good idea? bad idea? don't bother?  wait for the kdepim meeting? ??

I've been running the beta4 at home for some time and I haven't had a single crash. Imap even works after suspending/resuming the computer without hanging which really surprised me.

There are still a few problems like the default identity while replying or some html things (although I really dislike html on emails).

Kdepim is getting really solid, thanks for your outstanding work guys :)

Marc Deop