[Kde-pim] Python Akonadi Resource schemas

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Sat Aug 20 12:56:01 BST 2011

On Saturday, 2011-08-20, Mario Santagiuliana wrote:
> I complete a first akonadi python resource schemas.
>
> I public my resource on github:
> https://github.com/marionline/pyvcarddirresource
>
> This resource should be a vcarddir resource, like the tutorial on
> development akonadi resource.
>
> There is a little todo list, add comments to the code (the code is simple
> and I don't create comment during the write process...sorry) for example.
> The resource is created in akonadi and it is ready, but kaddressbook don't
> report any resource...there are something wrong that I don't understand for
> now...

You can probably debug this better using Akonadiconsole.
Check that you can see the resource on the first tab. Then check if you see
its collection on the second tab.

If not turn on debugging on the Debugger tab and run synchronize on the
resource (first tab again).
The Debugger tab then shows the data communication between resource and
Akonadi.
With that we can probably figure out what isn't working properly.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring