[Kde-pim] Python Akonadi Resource schemas

Mario Santagiuliana fedora at marionline.it
Sat Aug 20 13:31:22 BST 2011

In data 20/8/2011 13:56:01, Kevin Krammer ha scritto:
> You can probably debug this better using Akonadiconsole.
> Check that you can see the resource on the first tab. Then check if you
> see  its collection on the second tab.
>
> If not turn on debugging on the Debugger tab and run synchronize on the
> resource (first tab again).
> The Debugger tab then shows the data communication between resource and
> Akonadi.
> With that we can probably figure out what isn't working properly.

Thank you for your tip!

I can add the resource using normal akonadi control panel or
akonadiconsole. In the browser tab I can't see my collection...If I click
on "synchronize collection three" I can see it but not the item in the
collecion (maybe there is something wrong in item retrieve...I just see an
error...I push a little commit now).

The debugger tab don't give me other useful info...I should check better
retriveItems method...maybe I do something wrong...

Thank you!
--
Mario Santagiuliana
www.marionline.it