[Kde-pim] Combining the 4 notes plasmoids into 1

Rohan Garg rohan16garg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 23:47:30 BST 2011

Hey!
I discussed this idea with the KDE PIM team in the PIM BoF today at DS, and
later on with Marco, and i think we have too many notes plasmoids and we
could do better by just combining all of them into one plasmoid, Marco even
suggested that when we drag the notes from Kontact onto plasma the Plasma
Plasmoid should pop up ( currently it shows the Akonotes Plasmoid ). In
general the consensus was that we should keep the UI of the notes plasmoid
that plasma ships and integrate it with Akonadi by storing the notes in
Akonadi notes resource.

Any thoughts/suggestions on this? And more importantly, any volunteers to
implement this idea?

Rohan Garg