[Kde-pim] Re: KDE PIM 4.6 branch and release

Chusslove Illich caslav.ilic at gmx.net
Sun Apr 24 11:58:47 BST 2011

> [: Martin Schlander :]
> This is a bit short notice and also quite unfortunate timing with both
> tsdgeos and pinotree being afk until April 26 and 4.6.3 being tagged on
> April 28.
>
> Not sure if anyone else has the required knowledge to do what needs to be
> done. Chusslove perhaps?

Nah, I'm on vacation too.

Ok, that was half-joke, but I never did any branch shuffling, so it would be
best to delay things until Albert/Pino are around.

(The normal procedure would have been to have KDE PIM 4.6 branch created two
to four weeks before the first release from it, and have translation links
and branches adapted at that point; so that when the release comes,
everything is in place to simply fetch current translations from the
appropriate branch.)

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)