[Kde-pim] Re: kdepim-4.6 ?

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sat Apr 9 15:03:13 BST 2011

On Thursday 07 April 2011 9:58:22 AM laurent Montel wrote:
> Hi kdepim-guys,
> We have a real problem with kdepim-akonadi I think, we don't have release plan
> for it and it's not normal.

Here's the plan:

- A Beta5 will be released in a day or so
- The list of showstopper bugs is being made now -- everyone should add known
  showstoppers to the metabug 270261
- When the showstoppers are fixed, we will make release candidate 1
- Then we will iterate 1-2 weeks between release candidates until a final is borne.

So the todo list looks like:
- fix bugs, especially showstoppers
- work on the messaging and public relations with Ann
- backport kdepimlibs commits into 4.6, as necessary