[Kde-pim] Re: 4.6 Release blockers?

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Mon Apr 4 21:35:44 BST 2011

On Monday 04 April 2011, Guy Maurel wrote:
> Hello!
>
> On Monday, April 04, 2011 04:16:46 PM Stephen Kelly wrote:
> > Do we have a list of release blockers for 4.6? A meta-bug?
>
> I/we have still a problem, I posted"
> "the migration is not complete
>  Date: 03/22/11 07:50 PM"
>
> The last message from Kevin on 03/24 was about:
> "no mixedmaildir resource config"
> My question about the migration from .kde4/ (with Archlinux) to .kde/
> isn't fixed.

The migration from ~/.kde4 to ~/.kde (or, more general, from any value
of $KDEHOME to another value of $KDEHOME) is orthogonal to the migration
from KDE PIM 4.4 to KDE PIM 4.6. If you want to migrate from ~/.kde4 to
~/.kde then please do so before you attempt the migration of KDE PIM.

When I did the migration from one $KDEHOME to another one I grepped
$KDEHOME for occurrences of the old value of $KDEHOME and replaced the
old value where necessary manually.

Regards,
Ingo