[Kde-pim] distribution lists

eddie eddieleprince at sky.com
Sat Sep 18 13:51:56 BST 2010

Hi
I would just like to ask what is the present state of distribution lists and
kmail.
I am using opensuse 11.3, KMail 1.13.5, KDE 4.4.4
I entered a number of email addresses in the "To" section and saved them as a
distribution list.  However, when I attempt to use it
a) it is not selectable even those it does exist in the addressbook
b) entering the name of the list manually fails as kmail attempts to send the
message to the name of the list at the localhost.
Any help would be much appreciated or hasn't this been resolved as yet.

Regards
Eddie
--
Delight thyself also in the Lord and He shall give thee the desires of thine
heart.