[Kde-pim] Re: KMail extensions

ps ps at gedec.org
Thu Sep 30 09:53:59 BST 2010

Hi Bertjan

Thank you for your reply!

I will do as you say and mail you a list of extensions I would like to
have implemented in the next few days.

The payment I suggested is from me to whoever would implement these
special extensions. The extensions, once implemented, would be published
und the normal KDE license.

Sory for not having been very clear about my plans.

Regards,

Paul