[Kde-pim] Re: Akonadi moves to Git

Dr. Robert Marmorstein robert at narnia.homeunix.com
Sun Oct 24 02:36:46 BST 2010

Well done!  This is a great move.  One quick thing, though:

It looks like some of the .xml files in akonadi/interfaces/ did not
get added to the git repository?  Could you go a quick git add and git
commit to make sure they are there?

(I would do it myself, but I'm not sure my account is set up correctly
yet and I don't have the time to play with it tonight.)

Thanks!

--Robert