[Kde-pim] Does Akonadi::CollectionDeleteJob delete the backend data?

David Jarvie djarvie at kde.org
Thu Nov 11 18:59:20 GMT 2010

When I call CollectionDeleteJob, the backend data is deleted. (To be precise, the backend calendar is emptied of all events, but the empty calendar file remains.) Is this the intended behaviour, or should it simply delete the collection from Akonadi storage and leave the backend untouched? The apidox is unclear on this. As far as I can tell, I'm not doing anything else to cause the data to be lost.

--
David Jarvie.
KDE developer.