[Kde-pim] Addressbook/Akonadi/LDAP sync??

Robin Atwood robin at binro.org
Sun Nov 7 13:57:17 GMT 2010

I somehow lost a few addresses recently and I have just been investigating my
data. I have kept my address book on an LDAP server for some years and the
upgrade to Akonadi seemed to work smoothly. But now if I look at the data in
kaddressbook and in the LDAP (using MyLDAPAdmin), they have become quite
different. Obviously updates are cached by Akonadi in MySQL but not written
back to LDAP. How can I keep everything in sync? (I have KDEPIM 4.4.7.)

TIA
-Robin
Robin Atwood.

         from "Mandalay" by Rudyard Kipling