[Kde-pim] Re: kdepimlibs and kdateedit

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Thu Nov 4 09:08:45 GMT 2010

On Thursday 4 November 2010 09:52:41 John Layt wrote:
> I'd like to see all the date/time widgets in KDE reviewed and amalgamated
> as much as possible in kdelibs, or at least made consistent in behaviour
> and appearance.  I just didn't have the time in 4.6.  Unless you really
> want to move them to kdepimlibs for 4.6, I'd be happy to make it one of my
> priority items for 4.7.

I think I've the most refined copy in zanshin. I was planning to push it in
kdelibs for 4.6 but couldn't find the time. Actually I was also waiting for
some feedback of the Skrooge guys who have yet another copy, but I didn't hear
from them... I should poke the relevant person again I think. :-)

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net