[Kde-pim] Value for attribute ENTITYDISPLAY is not a list of two strings

anti43 senior.weber at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 11:14:08 GMT 2010

Hi!

My intention is to write a full java library for akonadi, mainly to use it
within openyabs.org, but I will release it on google code so everybody
interested can benefit from an easy-to-use java-akonadi interface. however
my knowledge of akonadi is yet very limited, so I hope you can kindly help
me through the initial issues I get with the example implementation from
http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/4033

After running the Walk class, I get

Creating Akonadi data connection at
/home/andreas/.local/share/akonadi/akonadiserver.socket
org.akonadiproject.akonadi.ProtocolException: Value for attribute
ENTITYDISPLAY is not a list of two strings, but 4: input='(\"Personal
Calendar\" \"office-calendar\" \"\" ())'
1 ()
at
org.akonadiproject.akonadi.EntityDisplayAttribute.parse(EntityDisplayAttribute.java:90)

which means nothing to me..?

Thank you for your help,

best regards,

Andreas