[Kde-pim] Re: Mail migration issues caused by side effects

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Mon Nov 29 08:42:45 GMT 2010

Hi,
It's right I tested yesterday migration and saw these two problem :(
I didn't understand them.
So for 1) we can remove code which remove account if it creates problem.

I saw an other problem when we have an account (for example a test account) but
we don't remember password (I have a account as it in my kmail1), we can't just
"cancel" dialogbox but we can't say "Ignore this account" or "Delete this
account" and each time we relauch kmail, kmail-migrator is relaunch... so not
good.
I think it will a very good idea to allow to remove it.
(to fix this problem it was necessary to edit kmailrc and remove this account by
hand but for end-user it will not do it...)

Regards