[Kde-pim] State of KReparentingProxymodel

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Wed Nov 10 08:00:01 GMT 2010

Hi,

I need to create a treemodel based on the hierarchy of kcalendar todos, in the
same model i have also other items (notes), which should be left flat.

I found KReparentingProxymodel to be exactly what i need, but i wonder in what
state this class is considered. It is not working for me (even the simplest
case, to not build any hierarchy with a flat kdescendantsproxymodel as input),
but i havent been looking into it yet.

I copied the class from kdelibs/kdeui/tests/proxymodeltestapp/ as it seems to
be newer than the one in akonadi_next.

If you tell me that this is the latest version, i will start looking into it.

Cheers,

Chris