[Kde-pim] Re: branding "Kontact"

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Wed Nov 10 19:39:40 GMT 2010

On Wednesday, 10. November 2010 15:15:56 Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> I found that having no qualifier for the desktop version, just "Kontact", is not enough to clearly make the distinction, so I would recommend a qualifier.

As you say "for the desktop version" just call it "Kontact Desktop", which is very clearly expressing for what
it's meant.

Also, my first thought reading "Kontact HD" was "Kontact Hard Disk ... ???"

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.bibibest.at