[Kde-pim] suggestion

Adrian von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Sat May 1 16:11:36 BST 2010

On Saturday 01 May 2010 11.23:00 Thomas Janssen wrote:
> Though, especially PIM is very well known out
> there in the wild, since everybody has to do with it ;)

I don't agree.  If you ask 10 people on the street, 9 have email addresses,
4 or 5 use electronic calendars and perhaps one will know what "PIM" stands
for.  And he'll probably have a different idea of what it means.

(Ok, I invented these statistics.  I guess you get my point, though.)

cheers
-- vbi

--
Don't ask about sysfs.  It's a Heisenberg system: attempting to document
it changes the next release.