[Kde-pim] suggestion

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Sun May 2 23:55:39 BST 2010

David Jarvie wrote:

> Tim Schlaak falls into the category you are talking about, but he didn't
> know what it meant. We can't actually make assumptions about whether
> people understand the term PIM without a proper survey, which isn't
> available, so it would be better to assume the worst and explain the term
> on the website.

Indeed, but which website?

on pim.kde.org we have:

"KDE PIM is sub project of KDE. Its goal is to provide an application suite
to manage personal information. This includes mail, time, people and more."

Maybe Tim didn't make the connection between "manage personal information"
and PIM. I tried to add the link but I don't have enough svn karma. I've
requested that karma so I'll commit it when that bit comes in.

All the best,

Steve.