[Kde-pim] [IMPORTANT] kdepim 4.5 Branched

David Jarvie djarvie at kde.org
Mon May 31 00:59:55 BST 2010

On Friday 21 May 2010 12:15:24 Thomas McGuire wrote:
> - Use trunk for stabilizing and bugfixing for the 4.5 release
> - Use branches/work/komo for mobile work
> - Defer feature merges from e35 until trunk is open again.
> - Do not use the 4.5 branch yet

What are the plans for releasing kdepim bug fixes with the KDE 4.5.0 release? If the 4.5.0 release will still use kdepim 4.4, will bug fixes in the 4.4 branch be officially issued as kdepim 4.4.5? I ask this because there is one quite important KAlarm bug fix which missed the 4.4.4 release, which really should be made available with the next KDE release (4.5.0).

--
David Jarvie.
KDE developer.