[Kde-pim] Git migration rules

Torgny Nyblom kde at nyblom.org
Sat Mar 6 21:53:40 GMT 2010

Hi,

as some of you might have heard I am working on writing the rules for
kdepim[libs]. I now have some questions...

1: For the modules that used to live in kdepim but have since moved to
kdepimlibs, should they be included in the kdepim git repository or just in
the kdepimlibs one?

2: Does anyone know what (if any) submodules that have been deleted and when
this happened (or when they existed)?

3: Does anyone know what branches exist (and existed) that should be included
in the git repositories? I have rules that should match any branches that have
kdepim or kdepimlibs in there name.

4: Anyone knows how to test if the generated git repositories include all
history they should?

5: Probably quite some more questions I have forgotten.

/Regards
Torgny