[Kde-pim] IMAP/Pop3 Config UIs

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Mon Mar 29 22:35:12 BST 2010

On Monday 29 March 2010, Kevin Ottens wrote:
> On Monday 29 March 2010 22:32:50 Thomas McGuire wrote:
> > I didn't see a config UI for them, though.
>
> True. Unneeded IMO as we harvest them when connecting to the server
> using the command described in the RFC.

For a few weird servers the namespaces (at least the Personal one) needs
to be changed because otherwise the user will see everything in his home
folder as mail folders (or he will have other weird problems). OTOH,
this is probably caused by a wrong configuration of the IMAP server. So,
maybe we shouldn't worry about this.

Regards,
Ingo