[Kde-pim] KDEPIM 4.5 branch now available

Thomas McGuire mcguire at kde.org
Tue Jun 29 10:46:17 BST 2010

Hi,

On Tuesday 29 June 2010 11:15:50 Thomas McGuire wrote:
> the 4.5 branch of kdepim is now created.
> That means:
> - trunk is open for all commits again
> - all bugfixes should be backported to the 4.5 branch, as that will
>   be our first public release! More details in Allen's mail.

For backporting, please use svnmerge.py. This allows us to have an overview of
which commits are backported and which are pending.

To backport a single commit, simply do:
 svnmerge.py merge -S trunk -r<revision>
 (compile, install & test)
 svn ci -F svnmerge-commit-message.txt

More information is available at
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tools/svnmerge.py

List of not yet backported commits is available at
http://www.kdab.com/~thomas/avail/welcome.html, I think we should review that
before each new minor release of the 4.5 branch.

Regards,
Thomas