[Kde-pim] Review Request: Migrate KMail's "Include in manual mail checks"

Dr. Robert Marmorstein robert at narnia.homeunix.com
Wed Jun 9 17:21:54 BST 2010

How about using just one column for all three checkboxes.  The three
checkboxes (with their labels) could then be laid out vertically inside the
cell.  That would make it taller (not a problem since the account list is
scrollable) but not that much wider?

I don't know if this is feasible -- I haven't had much luck with writing Item
Delegates.

Robert