[Kde-pim] 4.5 and porting commits / development model

Thomas McGuire mcguire at kde.org
Wed Jul 7 00:02:32 BST 2010

Some clarifications since Frank asked on IRC:

> <fosterfeld> quesiton: should i forwardport fixes in 4.5 to trunk myself?

Yes, everyone should do their forwardports themselves if possible. There is no
magic process that will do that automatically.
When doing the forwardports, please use svnmerge.py, as said in the original
mail here. svnmerge.py will be set up tomorrow.
If you want to do a forwardport before I set up svnmerge.py, just do it
manually for now. I'll announce when the setup is done.

Regards,
Thomas