[Kde-pim] possibility to launch applications over ssh broken?

thorsten at staerk.de thorsten at staerk.de
Sat Jul 24 11:48:43 BST 2010

Hi List,

starting ktimetracker via ssh no longer works for me. It says
ktimetracker(10074): Session bus not found

When I start ktimetracker directly on my virtual machine, it works, but
not if I connect via ssh to my virtual machine. This takes away an
important advantage of Linux from me, the possibility to start an
application on machine X and get the output presented on machine Y.

Does anyone know what is going on? I did not change this behavior.

thanks a lot!

Thorsten