[Kde-pim] Forum topic: help needed

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Wed Jul 14 15:55:04 BST 2010

Could one of you please look through the topic
http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=88902&p=164253#p164253 ?  The user
sends mail without problems, but when he tries to send mail to a Group he gets
a strange result.  I've been through everything I can think of, and I'm
totally stuck now.  "Something" is substituting what looks like a desktop name
for a domain name.

He says he uses exactly the same setup to send single messages, and they work
well.  He is using a test group with his own and his wife's addresses.  He can
send the same message to those two addresses if he manually adds them to
separate lines, but not when using the Test group.

I'd be really greatful if you could help out - he has a good attitude and has
been very patient with this.  Thanks

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group