[Kde-pim] Distribution lists lost?

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Mon Jan 4 18:57:23 GMT 2010

On Monday 04 January 2010 18:11:23 Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Monday, 2010-01-04, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > >
> > > Most likely a migration bug.
> > > Try adding a distribution list resource for Akonadi, the file is
> > > .kde/share/apps/kabc/distlists
> >
> > Hmm - what do I choose when faced with a list of types?  I'm not sure
> > that any of the fit.
>
> I am afraid I don't understand.
> Where are you faced with a list of types and what are those types?

Maybe I'm mis-understanding anyway :-)  However,

In the Akonadi-tray, Configuration it lists the resources I already have.  I
expected to add a resource there.  It listed

Birthdays & Anniversaries
Dummy MailTransport Resource
ICal Calendar File
IMAP E-mail Server
KDE Address Book (traditional)
KDE Calendar (traditional)
Knut
Kolab Groupware Server
Local Bookmarks
Mail Dispatcher Agent
Maildir
Mbox
Microblog (Twitter and Identi.ca)
Nepomuk Calendar Feeder
Nepomuk Contact Feeder
Nepomuk EMail Feeder
Nepomuk Tags (Virtual Folders)
Notes
POP3
Personal Contacts
Usenet Newsgroups(NNTP)
VCard Directory
VCard File

At which point I guess that I'm probably looking at the wrong place anyway :-D

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group