[Kde-pim] Marketing, KDE PIM and You

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Wed Jan 13 10:53:22 GMT 2010

On Wednesday, 2010-01-13, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> [CC:ing kde-promo]
>

> > * Getting videos onto youtube. There is already information on techbase
> > on how to create videos. I'll try to poke people a bit to make them. Open
> > question is whether to use the kde youtube account or set up a kde pim
> > one. I'm for the former. I could probably get some of the videos I've
> > made before onto youtube if I had an answer to some of the mysteries of
> > this one.
>
> People often also ask for an .ogv version, good to make that available as
>  well.

Right.
I think we had a discussion on kde-promo long these lines some months back as
well.
Probably best to upload the original to blip.tv so it is available in the
original format as well as Flash *and* upload to YouTube for making it easier
to find.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring